Saturday, November 30, 2013

End of high school


Alhamdulillah it has come to the end. Although we had gone through the hard times.Frankly, i'm missing them.What else could i describe my feeling as i'd been staying in this family for a year, made me to know them very well and started to get closer day by day.Hoping that all of us wil get 9A + SPM 2013 and make our MAMAZita, family and school proud of our achievement, in sha allah ! i wish i could stay with them more longer, read newspaper everyday and having some riddles on silly things .Went to night classes was one of the superb experience :') Haha i'd to admit that i'm the most sensitive among them who always cry upon petty thing. Do i act like a baby ? peek-a-boo  haha.Shame on me.Luckily i have them to persuade me whenever i was crying. Thanks guys ! for cheering me up through this year. I'll never forget your genuine friendship and hope that we'll stay together and loves each other until forever.Couldnt tell it more bcs my tears is trickling right now.GOOD LUCK buddies ! Lets praying and asking more from Him bcs He knows what is the best for us. Dont miss me yea :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment