Monday, November 5, 2012

Form 5





hey ! assalamualaikum >< wazzap girls. semua sihat ,alhamdulillah klu yg sakit tuu sila-sila rajinkn diri makan ubat & rehat-rehatkn diri okay.. jgn nk menghadap laptop jee :) school holiday is coming soon, what's your plans to fill the leisure time . uhuks please dont say u're going to sleep 24/7 hours like a poola bear , no ! im sure students who'll sit for huge exam like pmr @ spm gonna sacrifice thier holiday by attending  tuition classes & polish the weakness of some subjects as do  me :( hoping my mom will let me to enter it . amin !

cant wait for 2013 where im gonna be one of the spm candidates & i must study harder & smarter to pick up all the A's , hopefully i'll achieve an excellent result. Then, my parents & family will proud of my success. insyallah ! Best Of Luck Marhainis.Frankly, im eager to know more about abroad university .On one fine day after i got a flying colours result i'll continue studying in oversea :') dear friends do pray for my success in SPM, may Allah repay all your good deeds :D there's a lots of grammatical errors in my entry , im sorry for it cause this's my 1st entry in english.. im not so good in it & i'll try to improve yea :) thanks for reading this. Assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment