Monday, March 17, 2014

SPM RESULT IS COMING OUT




Assalamualaikum wbt, Hi there ! it's been decade since my last entry haha. i've been enjoying my 4 months of holiday by doing nothing. Hey yea, please tell me whoever dont bore when you need to keep ourself lock in house all the time while others going out to school and work.  Muahahaa i might die of boredom. Back to topic, as one of the spm leavers. Of course i do feel nervous about my up coming result. " Can I make my parents proud of me ? " . " Can I score straight A's like others did ? " . " Can I make my ambition come true ? ". Those question keep lingering on my mind and they left unanswered.

As we know, the result will out this thursday on 20/3/2014. I leave everything to Him. Hoping that He grants my du'as, wishes and hopes because nothing else i can do right now is praying like nonstop. He knows the best for me. I'll always keep those words in mind " Everything happens for reasons & also Allah's wills " . Be patient, be a good servant of Him, do follow all the sunnah and stay away from bad.Whoops my heart is racing and my limb chilled like snowing here just to wait for this thursday.

 Frankly, i cant stop myself from remembering about it although i keep myself busy with movies and also house chores as i'm the only maid in the house hahaha. Ok i should stop babbling now, hope us the spm candidates 2013 will get flying colour results, make our parents , school and friends proud of us. In sha allah, amin . And last but not least, Good Luck guys !! May Allah ease everything and give the best for us in this world and hereafter. Oh heee not to forget, wish me luck too. See you soon. bye. i'm sorry if there's some grammatical errors pop up. "Allahumma yassir wala tu'assir. Rabbi tammim bilkhoir"

No comments:

Post a Comment